[owncloud-devel] activity mail attachements

Mathieu Fourcroy mathieu.fourcroy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:01:43 GMT 2016

Hi,

I'm new to OwnCloud, I just install it at home and I am using the activity
app.

I have two questions about this app:

- Is it possible to send emails more frequently than every hours, like
every minutes ? There is only 3 possible values (hourly, daily and weekly)
so is it possible to edit the code in order to add a new avlue ?
- Is it possible to attach the files to the emails instead of sending a
link ? Obviously not, so can someone point me on the right way to add this
feature to the activity app ?

Thanks in advance,
Mathieu