[owncloud-devel] Android 2.0 app is out!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:14:43 GMT 2016

Hi all!

The awesome Android team published version 2.0 of the Android app yesterday.
This brings some great features, especially in handling uploads (introducing
automatic retry & an uploads view).

We blogged about it:
https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-android-client-2-0-comes-with-upload-view-federated-sharing-and-more/

Most of you on Android probably got the update in the last 24 hours so -
enjoy!