[owncloud-devel] OCA.Search: JS-based search results

Devin Ceartas devin at nacredata.com
Mon Apr 25 14:06:28 GMT 2016

FWIW I have a pull request open on the search leucine repo which updates the result display to be compatible with OC 9, though the main focus of the work is allowing search across all shared files not just those.

I am waiting for some experienced OC developers to take a look at that code, and I am also planning to move forward with finding a workable patch for some of the Cron issues which have been noted.

I am developing on behalf of a nonprofit which does not have a large excess of resources, but very much wants the search lucene module to be maintained and usable as it is a key function for their use of on cloud.

devin
--
contact info: http://nacredata.com/devin