[owncloud-devel] multiple owncloud.org subdomains down?

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Wed Apr 27 10:49:59 GMT 2016

Hi Klaus,

there is no customer.owncloud.org (but a catchall that leads to the same
host as doc.owncloud.org). That being said, doc.owncloud.org and other
services operated by ownCloud have suffered from what seems to be a
routing issue at/towards our datacenter provider. We are aware and
monitoring the situation.

Cheers,
  Daniel