[owncloud-devel] Adding an ics file to an existing calendar

Kontakt shop2016 at innobiz.de
Sat Apr 30 20:49:07 GMT 2016

Hi,

I am using a service that provides an ics file with appointments.
Unfortunately I cannot subscribe to that dynamically generated ics file
with my phone (SailfishOS). One work around would be subscribe to the
service via ownCloud and import the ics file to an existing calendar.
Then I could sync my Jolla to that calendar via CalDav. So far I was not
able to find a way to do that. Would that be possible?

Thanks
Florian