[owncloud-devel] Desktop Client 2.2.3 rc1

Markus Goetz markus at woboq.com
Fri Aug 5 19:01:09 GMT 2016

.... and today the 2.2.3 rc1 with a small fix related to if the server
has a backup restored.

Download here (or git checkout v2.2.3-rc1):
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
As usual, we're also offering Testpilotcloud which is a separately
branded client with a different configuration directory so you can try
this first if you don't want to update your normal client.

Please have a look at the changelog:
https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

For discussions or any help in setting up we recommend to try ownCloud
central first:
https://central.owncloud.org/c/help/desktop-file-sync

For real confirmed bugs please try github:
https://github.com/owncloud/client/milestones/2.2.3

Please test :)

On 27/07/16 13:26, Markus Goetz wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We're releasing the desktop client 2.2.3 beta1.
>
> This is a bugfix release and does not bring any new features.
>
> Download here (or git checkout v2.2.3-beta1):
> https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
>
> Please have a look at the changelog:
> https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/
>
> For discussions or any help in setting up we recommend to try ownCloud
> central first:
> https://central.owncloud.org/c/help/desktop-file-sync
>
> For real confirmed bugs please try github:
> https://github.com/owncloud/client/milestones/2.2.3
>
> thank you
>
> Markus Goetz / guruz
>
> (for the whole client team and the contributors of this release..)

Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart
Hermannstr. 134, 12051 Berlin, Germany
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Berlin (Charlottenburg) HRB 137795