[owncloud-devel] Need help building the windows owncloud client

Markus Goetz markus at woboq.com
Mon Aug 8 08:35:49 GMT 2016

This DLL file is part of OpenSSL.
Are you following the latest instructions? Is the DLL in the .exe
directory or in %PATH%?
For build help you might have a good chance asking on
#owncloud-client-dev on irc.freenode.net or
https://central.owncloud.org/c/help/desktop-file-sync

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart