[owncloud-devel] Desktop client theming

Lukas Weiss Lukas.Weiss at raiffeisen.it
Mon Aug 22 07:14:25 GMT 2016

Hi,

is there any documentation for the theming of the desktop client?

I made a new root directory "mytheme" with
- theme.qrc
- OEM.cmake
- theme directory with the image resources

But where do I put the mytheme.h and mytheme.cpp?
If I put them into the src/libsync directory and add the cpp to the
CMakeLists.txt it works fine, but i don't think that's the right way to
do?

I would like to put the mytheme.h and mytheme.cpp in the mytheme directory
and set THEME_INCLUDE to "${OEM_THEME_DIR}/myheme.h". But in this case I
think the mytheme.cpp doesn't get loaded...

Could you help me please? Thank you.