[owncloud-devel] FileActions not displayed for TIFF files

Héctor Acosta hacosta at inventiaplus.com
Thu Feb 4 17:00:53 GMT 2016

I think the mime type is correctly detected.  As I said before, the
getActions function seems to return my custom FileAction when dropdown is
triggered. However, it is not returned on page load.

Here it is the tr markdown for my example file:

data-file="common_HomeDirectory.tiff" data-mime="image/tiff"
data-mtime="1454591541000" data-etag="4a8d9f8d708eb1383450eb4f54774f0d"
data-permissions="27" class="highlighted">

Thanks.