[owncloud-devel] FileActions not displayed for TIFF files

Héctor Acosta hacosta at inventiaplus.com
Fri Feb 5 11:31:43 GMT 2016

I could finally solve the problem by adding to 'enablePreviewProviders'
array in the config file the following string:
'OC\Preview\TIFF'.

I knew TIFF previews were not displayed with the standard configuration,
but I didn't know it would affect fileActions. Maybe the documentation
should be improved by explaining this fact.

Thanks for your time.