[owncloud-devel] [owncloud-user] ownCloud 2.1.1 RC1 released

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon Feb 8 16:53:28 GMT 2016

Hi,

today, we released the second release candidate of ownCloud Client
2.1.1 which is available on
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development (both normal version
and testpilot version).

Compared to 2.1.0, we closed a lot issues en-route to this release
candidate
(https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.1.1-current+is%3Aclosed)

Please give RC2 a good test. If you are afraid of spoiling your
production environment, you can use the testpilot client for that
purpose. It will leave your ownCloud Client data untouched.

There is a ChangeLog available on
https://github.com/owncloud/client/blob/2.1.1-rc2/ChangeLog

As usual let me thank everybody in the community who helped making that
happen by very appreciated contributions.

Have fun with the new release and report bugs back in Github.
We're expecting the final release soon in the next couple of days.

Regards,

Klaas
for the Desktop Team.