[owncloud-devel] Mechanism that handles logged in users

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Wed Feb 10 12:42:30 GMT 2016

From:   Stefan Herzog <sign_in at die-herzogs.com>

 To:   <devel at owncloud.org>
 Sent:   2/5/2016 7:19 PM
 Subject:   [owncloud-devel] Mechanism that handles logged in users

Hi all!

Where / how is a logged in user saved so I can access his account?! Because the session is empty I’m a little confused. I’d like to use this mechanism to extend my SSO system to be usable with oC.

Many thanks in advance!
You can get the user instance from  the userSession which you receive from \OC::$server->getUserSession()

Also  there are hooks thrown (check lib/private/user/session.php::login,  there both preLogin and postLogin are thrown). Or check out other user  backends, depending on your needs.

Cheers
Arthur

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sinerely

Stefan Herzog