[owncloud-devel] GSOC 2016

interfaSys sàrl info at interfasys.ch
Thu Feb 11 00:57:17 GMT 2016

> We can also apply separately. In any case, we have some ideas up, we do still need mentors and, of course, students.

If it's not too much in terms of logistics, this would be a great thing
to do.
ownCloud integration with Gnome can be part of the Gnome SOC
ownCloud integration with KDE can be part of the KDE SOC
etc.

But there are plenty of improvements in core and in apps which could be
implemented by students as part of the ownCloud SOC and would be totally
unrelated to any other project.
Numbers of ownCloud users and developers are often mentioned in PR
blurbs as proof that the project is alive and well, so it shouldn't be a
problem to be accepted on its own merits and get other companies to
vouch for the project.

Cheers,

Olivier