[owncloud-devel] 9.0 beta1

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Thu Feb 11 13:52:39 GMT 2016

Everyone please note that we are in feature freeze for 9.0 now.

If you are a app or module maintainer that is part of the main ownCloud release then please make sure that only bugfixes go into master for now. It would be great if everyone with some time would test the beta release and the nightly builds.
Especially the new updater needs some testing to make sure it works in all scenarios.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers
Frank