[owncloud-devel] Create file upload restrictions for users through owncloud server

Syed Alam Abbas Imtiyaz syedalamabbas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:36:43 GMT 2016

Dear Pablo,
                   Thanks for the response. However, I don't want directory
level quotas, I can allow unlimited for the user, I only want file size
restriction. To explain it more, lets say you have folder called images, I
want to set that all images < 100 MB, and similarly for a folder called
video,  all files are < 500 MB. I don't care how many files, I only care
what is the file size.
                   Now I am still reading, but does GlusterFS / XFS has
that capability ?

Thanks
Alam