[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Desktop Client 2.1.1 released

Carsten Schiefner owncloud.cs at schiefner.de
Fri Feb 12 19:08:56 GMT 2016

Daniel, all other developers -

On 10.02.2016 12:29, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> we are thrilled to release ownCloud Client 2.1.1 today. It fixes a
> number of issues reported in 2.1.0, such as slow network on Mac OS X and
> deleting and replacing read-only files on Windows. [...]

I can't assess whether - and if so, how much - this is related to the
above fix - but also the just released Win client 2.1.1 still creates
remote files (aka. downloads them from the server) with the RO bit set
by default - as being discussed on this list in thread "windows readonly
attrib", started on 6 Jan 16 by W Evans <wfevans14 at yahoo.com> at
13:42:19 -0800.

Best,

	-C.