[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Desktop Client 2.1.1 released

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Sat Feb 13 17:29:46 GMT 2016

Am 13.02.16 um 15:19 schrieb Carsten Schiefner:
> Hi Mark,
>
> On 12.02.2016 20:55, Mark Ziegler wrote:
>> Am 12.02.16 um 20:08 schrieb Carsten Schiefner:
>>> I can't assess whether - and if so, how much - this is related to the
>>> above fix - but also the just released Win client 2.1.1 still creates
>>> remote files (aka. downloads them from the server) with the RO bit set
>>> by default - as being discussed on this list in thread "windows readonly
>>> attrib", started on 6 Jan 16 by W Evans <wfevans14 at yahoo.com> at
>>> 13:42:19 -0800.
>> There have been betas and release candidates.
>> Why did you not test and report feedback?
> fair enough.
>
> However, I didn't - and still don't - really feel like an Beta and/or RC
> tester, as I am using - as a one-man self-employed business - ownCloud
> only productively and not in any testing environment.
>
> Furthermore, I think there are many others around here with a much more
> detailed understanding of the ownCloud client. Not to mention the fact
> that this malfunction has been prominently discussed here, including
> some "official" bug reporting on github.
>
> Best,
>
> 	Carsten
Hello Carsten,

many of us are one man armys.
For sure there are many others around.
But everybody is focussing on his personal issues.
And it would be appreciated if you test your issues to make sure they
are fixed in next final release.

And keep in mind that ownCloud is open source/open community driven.
Nearly all people invest their leisure time.

Testing means all to releases.
The more "we" test, the more each one get.

Cheers,
Mark

--
	Nicht hastig leben.
	Die Sachen zu verteilen wissen heisst, sie zu geniessen verstehen.