[owncloud-devel] Pi-drive status and plans

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Sun Feb 14 20:59:33 GMT 2016

Hi there,

we have scripts that set up the hard disk, bind it into the rpi's boot setup at
first boot and then set up owncloud automatically.

They are hosted on our gitlab server:

http://gitlab.redcor.ch/jonas.cosandey/PiDriveSetUp

I provided my gitlab acount some weeks ago in the hope that I could push our
work to github.

The scripts are written in python so they are more or less distribution agnostic.
We are using jessy at the moment.

robert