[owncloud-devel] Favicon Problem

Chris Spencer chrisspencer at hi-impact.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 22:27:41 GMT 2016

Hello

I was advised to this list from my thread on the community forums here "
https://forum.owncloud.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=30298"

I will now describe the problem I am facing.

I have been trying to change the favicon on my site. Using chrome inspect I
can see that the favicon is still being pulled from the core/img folder
instead of my own theme/img folder. Changing the core/img favicon file does
not change the favicon. I have obviously changed my favicon.png file in my
own theme/img file but as the site seems to be using the default favicon
location it is not pointing to mine and therefore not working.

I am using version 8.0.

I would like to be able to understand why it appears not to be using the
theme/img folder despite my theme being active.

Thanks,

Chris

--
*Kind Regards,*

*Chris Spencer*
*Media Team/Technician*

*@hiimpactchris*
*Gallagher House*
*Cashel Rd*
*BirkenheadWirralCH41 1DYTel No: 0151 638 6283*
*Fax No: 0151 211 1821*
www.hi-impact.co.uk
www.hi-impact.media