[owncloud-devel] Completely remove folder from all systems

Stefan Herzog sign_in at die-herzogs.com
Sun Feb 21 12:35:14 GMT 2016

PS: I forgot the following (not sure if relevant):

The shared folder is placed in Cloud A. Person A and Person B use Cloud B. The shared folder is shared with their Cloud B account (personA at cloudB.com).
All other systems in the environment use a direct access to Cloud A.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Stefan Herzog