[owncloud-devel] iOS branding: changing inactive tab color

Paul van Gool pvangool at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:47:53 GMT 2016

Hi,

On the forum they suggested I try the mailing list with my question.

I’m doing some branding of the iOS client and I've changed the background color of the tab bar at the bottom ('Files', 'Uploads', etc.) to a light blue.

The font and icon color for the active tab is white and that works fine. But the inactive tabs use a dark gray for the font and icon. And it kinda washes it out.

Where can I change that color?

Thanks.

Paul
--