[owncloud-devel] OWNCLOUD_MAX_PARALLEL still valid?

Fady Hayali codeforger at outlook.com
Sat Feb 27 20:43:25 GMT 2016

Thanks for the reply Chris! Yes, I see that it's still in the source code. Is there any way to modify the value? I tried to set an environment variable "OWNCLOUD_MAX_PARALLEL=5" but it didn't work. I also tried to set it in the owncloud Desktop client's config file as (maxParallel=5) but the client doesn't honor the setting. Am I missing something?