[owncloud-devel] Changing chmod 770 of data dir

Stefan Herzog sign_in at die-herzogs.com
Sun Feb 28 10:58:23 GMT 2016

As long as the mounting point of external storages can't be specified (if possible within the web interface) (e.g. /SharedFolder/ExternalStorage/) this isn't a real option because I'd need to share all external storages, too.
Or did I miss something and this is already possible?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Stefan Herzog