[owncloud-devel] Contribute to ownCloud under GSOC 2016

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 22:05:44 GMT 2016

Well there is a fair amount of development surrounding Libreoffice being
built to run inside a web browser, that integrated with owncloud would be
pretty much what you are talking about.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Using_LibreOffice_in_a_Web_Browser
https://owncloud.org/blog/libreoffice-online-has-arrived-in-owncloud/

Stephen