[owncloud-devel] ownCrypt (client-side encryption) update

Mathieu Bourrier mathieu.bourrier at startmail.com
Fri Jan 1 14:21:21 GMT 2016

Hi Klaas,

thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated.

For the meeting : any day is fine for me  if we can do it after 8PM CET
or during the weekend.
If it must be during the usual work hours, then I can be available
either the 8th, 11th or 15th before 12PM CET as long as we can keep it
under 90 minutes and it's decided 5 days in advance.

I suggest people interested in attending this meeting contact either
Klaas or me directly to avoid spamming this mailing list further about
scheduling details.

And happy new year to everyone, by the way :)

Cheers,
Mathieu