[owncloud-devel] menu label change

Joas Schilling nickvergessen at owncloud.com
Mon Jan 4 11:08:36 GMT 2016

Hi,

while that's sounds like a cool and normal idea, I'm sad to disappoint you.
ownCloud currently only supports changing template files.

Now what you could do, is change the template file, look whether the menu
entry is the one you are looking for and then change it there:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/master/apps/files/templates/appnavigation.php#L7

Replace

    <?phpp($item['name']);?>

With

    <?phpif ($item['id'] !== 'sharingout') { p($item['name']);} else {
    p('Your own text goes here'); }?>

cheers
Joas