[owncloud-devel] Starting point for Creating a new External Storage plugin

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Thu Jan 7 09:20:32 GMT 2016

Hello,

Currently there is no good documentation about implementing own storage
backends.
This ticket https://github.com/owncloud/documentation/issues/387 is a
request to add it.

See my answer to a similar question recently:
https://mailman.owncloud.org/pipermail/devel/2015-October/001657.html

Basically you can have a look how SFTP or others are implemented in
core's "files_external" app.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers,

Vincent