[owncloud-devel] Pi-drive status and plans

Artjom Tsarajev artjom.tsarajev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:05:29 GMT 2016

Hi all,

I see some people have already got their kits, and so have I. I tried
booting from the SD card and noticed a "ownCloud 8.2" image in the
BerryBoot window under the "beta" tab. Seems to Raspbian under the hood.
Have we already agreed on a base distribution?

Also, I have seen a blog post from Michal about getting his custom image to
boot. Does anyone have similar posts available?

Cheers,
Artjom