[owncloud-devel] script to automatically set up pi-drive

robert robert at redcor.ch
Fri Jan 15 10:51:01 GMT 2016

Hi there,

We did get a pi-drive the other week to help to create the automatic
provisioning of the owncloud-pi-drive..
What we did so far is writing a script that prepares the pi-drives disk
and changes the boot behaviour of the pi-drives raspberry to use it as
its root device.

you can find the script with explanations on its usage here:
http://gitlab.redcor.ch/jonas.cosandey/PiDriveSetUp

as soon as I have the required permissions I will move it to github.
Next step is the automatic installation  and setup of owncloud.

your feedback is welcome.

robert