[owncloud-devel] PiDrive and IPv6 and DynDNS and UPnP

Michal Hrusecky michal at hrusecky.net
Sun Jan 17 22:04:19 GMT 2016

Michal Hrusecky - 12:01  1.01.16 wrote:
> Michal Hrusecky - 10:08 28.12.15 wrote:
> > Johan Ouwerkerk -  3:43 28.12.15 wrote:

> > > Cool! I've no idea what an application for IPv6 means specifically
> > > (one to find the Pi? one to set up the Pi's connectivity itself?) but
> > > networking is of course one of the big items on the PiDrive bucket
> > > list for everyone. So it's good to have an extra pair of eyeballs and
> > > someone leading a charge to crack this problem!
> > >
> > > With that in mind where is it? Could you perhaps do a small write up
> > > as a new issue in the owncloud/pi-image Github repository with a link
> > > to it and perhaps some basic instructions on how to grab it/use it?
> >
> > Ah, forgot the most important part of the e-mail - link :-D
> >
> > https://github.com/miska/ocipv6
> >
> > Currently has only two functions:
> >
> > * displays IPv6 addresses found
> > * let's you enable/disable Miredo to get IPv6
>
> Polished it a little bit based on the feedback I got and added some more
> functionality. Now it also supports Dynv6 which is one of the dyndns
> providers who provides dynamic DNS names for both IPv4 and IPv6.

Added UPnP support, seems to do correct stuff on my router, but wider
testing would be welcome especially since I don't have public IPv4 on my
router and as always patches are welcome (especially to the UI part
which I know I suck at).

Available here:
https://github.com/miska/ocipv6
https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/OC+IPv6?content=174659