[owncloud-devel] Publishing an App to the "Experimental" store

Roman Kreisel mail at romankreisel.de
Mon Jan 18 19:58:03 GMT 2016

Hello Fellows,

I just installed ownCloud yesterday and added the functionality of having a
virtual "Everyone" group by modifying the code already posted to
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/11332 by @SimonBin.

Even though it's really only a few lines of code, I think this app might
help other users of ownCloud and I'd like to have it published to the store
as "experimental" app. I therefore checked
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.1/developer_manual/general/publishing.html,
but don't know how to get this app to a rating above 20/100 (is this even
possible without having the app in the store?).

Can someone help me on this one? Of course, I'd also appreciate any
improvements to my code. In fact I'm no php-coder, so there might be any
type of errors even in only those few lines of code.

Best Regards
Roman