[owncloud-devel] Owncloud and Snappy potential for WD PiDrive

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 15:44:23 GMT 2016

so I have taken some time to learn Vagrant, Snappy and look into how hard
it is to get running.  Aside from my life being much simpler by rebooting
it is crazy easy to setup and install.

The main need i can think of that is missing is some means of system
management.

Right now, WebDM is really simple and clean, but fully lacking in what we
need. But once we get the image to a desired stability (assuming it is not
there already) It is very simple to set up.

But how did we want to track what is running on the device, or device
management? Is there a desire to add that as functionality in owncloud?

Stephen