[owncloud-devel] Publishing an App to the "Experimental" store

Roman Kreisel mail at romankreisel.de
Thu Jan 21 16:40:13 GMT 2016

Hi Chris,

I'm very thankful for your feedback!

Unfortunately this isn't the only issue I found with my first OC-app - even
though it looked like it was working, in fact it wasn't - due to an issue
with the caching of user-groups:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/21835

Nevertheless, the folder-issue you mentioned has been solved, and I hope my
pull request will be integrated, then my app will be functional (as it is
on my manually patched system).

Regards
Roman

> Hi,
>
> and just noticed another thing. The archive you have uploaded to
> apps.owncloud.com contains the folder:
>
> group_everyone-master
>
> Unfortunately this prevents that the app is installable via the oC internal
> appstore as this folder needs to exactly match the appid in:
>

> https://github.com/RomanKreisel/group_everyone/blob/f37e3f55e70535d7087a61b5f583b10f5104f7ae/appinfo/info.xml#L3
>
> I don't know if this is documented somewhere.
>

> --

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Roman Kreisel