[owncloud-devel] WD PiDrive Project

robert robert at redcor.ch
Mon Jan 25 15:59:36 GMT 2016

hi postnox or what ever

you do not really need any of the developement kits.
just grab a raspbery and a disk.

we created a script to automatically set up the raspi and the disk and
are doing an other one that should set up owncloud automatically. In
fact it is just driving apt get.
This second script should be done by tomorrow.

you can find both on our gitlab server:
http://gitlab.redcor.ch/jonas.cosandey/PiDriveSetUp

I am still a freshman with github. I installed the server just the other
week. So please tell me if you have problems to access it.

I hope this is of any use to you.

robert