[owncloud-devel] ownCloud 2.1.1 RC1 released

Daniel Molkentin danimo at owncloud.com
Mon Jan 25 16:00:04 GMT 2016

Hi,

today, we released the first release candidate of ownCloud Client  2.1.1
which
is available on https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
(both normal version and testpilot version).

Compared to 2.1.0, we closed 87 issues en-route to this release
candidate
(https://github.com/owncloud/client/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.1.1-current+is%3Aclosed)
Please give RC1 a good test. If you are afraid of spoiling your
production environment, you can use the testpilot client for that
purpose. It will leave your ownCloud Client data untouched.

There is a ChangeLog available on
https://github.com/owncloud/client/blob/2.1.1-rc1/ChangeLog

As usual let me thank everybody in the community who helped making that
happen by very appreciated contributions

Have fun with the new release and report bugs back in Github.
We're expecting the final release beginning of February.

Cheers,
  Daniel (for the Desktop Team)