[owncloud-devel] set up environment for developing an app

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 22:13:51 GMT 2016

"To date, I've just been using Notepad++ for PHP work. It'll do code and
syntax highlighting, and some code completion, but its got notable
shortcomings. I've been told that PHPStorm is the way to go these days for
a full IDE, but I've yet to actually use it, so I don't know anything about
setting it up, or even using it."

Stephen