[owncloud-devel] Information about share_type column (duplicated directory problem)

Jorge L. Corrêa jorge.l.correa at embrapa.br
Fri Jul 8 13:38:04 GMT 2016

Steps to reproduce
1. Unknown.

Expected behaviour
After do a share, users should have just the shared directory.

Actual behaviour
Some users are viewing the shared directory duplicated.

Server configuration
Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS
Web server: 2.4.7-1ubuntu4.11
Database: 9.3.13-0ubuntu0.14.04
PHP version: PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.18
ownCloud version (see ownCloud admin page): 9.0.3-2.1
Updated from an older ownCloud or fresh install: upgraded since version 6
ownCloud log (data/owncloud.log):

Information about share_type column

Hi! I would like to know what means the value '2' on column share_type of oc_share table. I've found this documentation but I'm in doubt yet:

POST Arguments: shareType - (int)
0 = user; 1 = group; 3 = public link; 6 = federated cloud share

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/dev ... e-api.html

I'm debugging a problem when a directory appeared twice (as 'NAME' and 'NAME (2)') to some users.

At database (table oc_share) I've found the original share with share_type = 1 to a group of 4 people and file_target = NAME.

But, there are too one line for each of these users, with share_type = 2 and file_target = NAME (2). All of them have the same item_source value.

I'm not 100% sure but I can say that this case is occurring with users that work with Windows Client.

Tks for any help!

--
Jorge Luiz Corrêa
Embrapa Informática Agropecuária

echo "CkpvcmdlIEx1aXogQ29ycmVhCkFuYWxpc3RhIGRlIFJlZGVzIGUgU2VndXJhbmNhCkVtYnJhcGEgSW5mb3JtYXRpY2EgQWdyb3BlY3VhcmlhIC0gTlRJCkF2LiBBbmRyZSBUb3NlbGxvLCAyMDkgKEJhcmFvIEdlcmFsZG8pCkNFUCAxMzA4My04ODYgLSBDYW1waW5hcywgU1AKVGVsZWZvbmU6ICgxOSkgMzIxMS01ODgyCmpvcmdlLmwuY29ycmVhQGVtYnJhcGEuYnIKCg==" | base64 -d

Aviso de confidencialidade

Esta mensagem da Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria  (Embrapa),
empresa publica federal  regida pelo disposto  na Lei Federal no. 5.851,  de
7 de dezembro de 1972,  e  enviada exclusivamente  a seu destinatario e pode
conter informacoes  confidenciais, protegidas  por sigilo profissional.  Sua
utilizacao desautorizada  e ilegal e  sujeita o infrator as penas da lei. Se
voce  a recebeu indevidamente, queira, por gentileza, reenvia-la ao emitente,
esclarecendo o equivoco.

Confidentiality note

This message from Empresa  Brasileira de Pesquisa  Agropecuaria  (Embrapa), a
government company  established under  Brazilian law  (5.851/72), is directed
exclusively to  its addressee  and may contain  confidential data,  protected
under  professional secrecy  rules. Its unauthorized  use is illegal and  may
subject the transgressor to the law's penalties. If you are not the addressee,
please send it back, elucidating the failure.