[owncloud-devel] Owncloud file management externally

Scion Savostin scion4581 at mail.ru
Wed Jul 13 13:32:32 GMT 2016

What we have capabilities to manage file externally?

For now I create my own external REST app that using web dav calls to upload files, delete files, create folders and so on. I worry about, do I need to use web dav locking/unlocking futures? Or this is server side(owncloud) job?

Secondly, is this only one method to achieve point of this post using web dav or maybe I could create some rest owncloud app that take care of external file operations? But I didnt find any examples except out of the box "files app"

Please point me to the right direction, which method to use? (now my rest implementation works pretty well, i am using just one user credentials, but i am worry about locks/unlocks)

Thanks