[owncloud-devel] Owncloud file management externally

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Wed Jul 13 13:49:28 GMT 2016

Hello,

The official way to manage files externally is to use the Webdav
interface. Please note that it doesn't support the Webdav LOCK/UNLOCK
verbs, so you don't need to worry about these. Simply use the usual
verbs like GET, PUT, MKCOL, PROPFIND, PROPPATCH, etc.

If you want an example on how to do it you can check pyocclient:
https://github.com/owncloud/pyocclient

It's a wrapper (or SDK) for the different ownCloud APIs, Webdav but also
some other APIs like sharing.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Vincent