[owncloud-devel] Howto write simple OC App

Alexander Kallenbach a.kallenbach at scroom.de
Wed Jul 20 11:06:43 GMT 2016

Hi,

in our school we are using a software for managing our representation
plan. The software gives us a HTML-output which we are using for
example to show actual plans on some screens in the school.

Now I thought that it would be great to sync the HTML file to the
server (which is no problem) and to write an app which loads this
website. Due to privacy reasons it is important that just our OC-users
have access to this site. Can someone help me?

Thanks in Advance!

Alexander (Scroom)

--
Visit my Blog: https://scroom.de