[owncloud-devel] Howto write simple OC App

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:57:53 GMT 2016

Here are the steps to get started

1. Set up the development environment using the steps given on
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/general/devenv.html
2. Now create a new app using the steps given in
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/startapp.html
3. Now customize the app and add your own features.

Here is the one sample application that I have made for GSoC 2016
https://github.com/manishbisht/imageviewer Hope it helps you :)

If you get any problem feel free to ask here or on the IRC.

Cheers,

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me
Website : https://manishbisht.me/

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Vincent Petry <pvince81 at owncloud.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> See https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/index.html
>
> and https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.0/developer_manual/app/startapp.html
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
>

> On 20.07.2016 13:06, Alexander Kallenbach wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > in our school we are using a software for managing our representation
> > plan. The software gives us a HTML-output which we are using for
> > example to show actual plans on some screens in the school.
> >
> > Now I thought that it would be great to sync the HTML file to the
> > server (which is no problem) and to write an app which loads this
> > website. Due to privacy reasons it is important that just our OC-users
> > have access to this site. Can someone help me?
> >
> > Thanks in Advance!
> >
> > Alexander (Scroom)

Manish Bisht
Email : hi at manishbisht.me