[owncloud-devel] ownCloud Client 2.2.1
danimo at owncloud.com
Mon Jun 6 17:10:22 GMT 2016
we are happy to announce version 2.2.1 of the ownCloud Client.
It improves on 2.2.0 and addresses issues reported by users:
* Fix out of memory error when too many uploads happen (#4611)
* Fix display errors in progress display (#4803 #4856)
* LockWatcher: Remember to upload files after they become unlocked (#4865)
* Fix overlay icons for files with umlauts (#4884)
* Certs: Re-ask for different cert after rejection (#4898, #4911)
* Progress: Don't count items without propagation jobs (#4856, #4910)
* Utility: Fix for the translation of minutes, second (#4855)
* SyncEngine: invalid the blacklist entry when the rename destination
* Several fixes to speed up reconnect after connection changes
* Updater: Fix small memory leak
* Linux: Revert forced HiDPI detection settings (#4840, #4861)
We also improved the response in case of stale connections, which should
improve re-connects after wifi changes. Most of the issues caused by
building with Qt5 on older Linux distributions (such as a missing system
tray icon on some Desktop Environment / Window Managers) should also be
fixed now, as we switched back to Qt 4 for those.
We will enable the auto-updater in a few days. For now, get the client
from https://owncloud.org/install/#install-clients and enjoy!
(for the ownCloud team)
www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)
More information about the Devel