[owncloud-devel] No files are shown after upgrade to 8.2.5

Alexander Födisch foedisch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Jun 8 12:40:17 GMT 2016

Hi,

we upgraded from 8.2.3 to 8.2.5 an now some(!) users do not see any files anymore. There is just a blank site,
no hint, that no files were found, no "button" for create now folder or upload files... But files are stil
there in filesystem.

What we have already tried unsuccessfully:
- occ files:scan <user name>
- move user folder in filesystem to another location, so that folder has to be be created again -> new empty
folder will be created. When we copy files to this directory and rescan files, no files are displayed in ownCloud.

Is there any cache in DB, that maybe is not cleared? Any ohter ideas?

Thanks,
Alex