[owncloud-devel] SSL error in client

Emil Sandberg Lyngved emilandresl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:50:43 GMT 2016

i am using Apache 2.4 with openssl 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014

no proxy or reverse proxy configured, and not iam using nginx.
certificate is comodo positiveSSL from Namecheap

it seems to sync again when i stop and restart the client, but i haven`t
yet confirmed if it actually syncs the files or just skips them.
i am doing a mass upload to the server right now, this is when this problem
became more annoying, even though i have encountered it a few times before.

mvh.
Emil Sandberg Lyngved