[owncloud-devel] Problems after Upgrading OC 9.0.2

Oliver Ziegler oziegler at np4.net
Wed Jun 15 07:33:15 GMT 2016

Hey there,

we have some problems after upgrading to owncloud 9.0.2

I added an PDF File behind the “getBaseUrl”. It was an disclaimer, so if you press the button, the pdf opened. After upgrading it just opens the mainpage.

And we miss the “Share” and “More” buttons. The images are available. We can press the button, but there is no picture for it.

Any ideas?

Oliver Ziegler
Operations │System Administration
NP4 - Beyond Business Travel

Read our latest news<http://www.np4.net/#news.en>

Rheinstraße 97
64295 Darmstadt
Germany

Tel.:  +49 6151 - 4 28 46 -36
Fax:  +49 6151 - 4 28 46 -99
oliver.ziegler at np4.net<mailto:oliver.ziegler at np4.net>
www.np4.net<http://www.np4.net/>

NP4 GmbH, Darmstadt
Geschäftsleitung: Achim Polinski, Felix Schroth
Amtsgericht: Darmstadt; HRB: 9233

Think green - keep it on the screen.

This email including any attachment(s) is for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. The email should not be copied or disclosed to, or retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient, please promptly delete this email and any attachment(s) and all copies.  We ask that you inform the sender as well. Thank you.