[owncloud-devel] Interested in assisting to translate OC

Yonatan Yehezkeally yoniy0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 12:25:27 GMT 2016

Dear all, I know most of you have nothing to do with this issue, but I've
been waiting to hear from the team manager on Transifex, and no such
response was forthcoming (neither positive or negative). If there's any
specific steps I could be taking to reach out to the team and express my
interest in helping out, I'll appreciate your direction.

Sincerely,
--Yonatan