[owncloud-devel] Contribute to ownCloud under GSOC 2016

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 06:51:22 GMT 2016

Hi Prastut,

I would highly recommend you to come over to #ownCloud-design on freenode
if you want to discuss about ownCloud design. There are several issues
tagged with design[1] and junior job[2] which you can fix. It will give you
a rough understanding of the ownCloud codebase and help you make design
enhancements. It will also help you choose what exactly you wish to work on.

Looking forward to see your contributions.

[1]: https://github.com/owncloud/core/labels/design
[2]: https://github.com/owncloud/core/labels/junior%20job

Cheers
Raghu Nayyar