[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 07:18:43 GMT 2016

Hello Devs,

I am Manish Bisht currently in second year perusing B.Tech from SKIT,
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India). I am familiar with many languages some of them
are HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, C/C++, Java, and I am currently learning
Python also. I have created many projects which are hosted on my github
account (https://github.com/manishbisht). Also apart from my college hours
i have also started my own startup with Run4Offers (
http://www.run4offers.com/)

I can add the picture editor app which can be integrated with gallary So I
think i can complete this project So can anyone please give the more
details about the project and its deliverables in more details So that I
can start preparing my proposal. And also the project mentor is not
assigned. When he/She will be assigned.

I have experience in responsive design and also in material design theme to
make ui attractive. Hope i will get the opportunity to complete this
project.

Waiting for your replies.

Regards,
Manish Bisht