[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

George Langham georgelangham1990 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:25:03 GMT 2016

You don't need to ask permission, if you look on the ownCloud apps site,
they're open source releases only. As long as the source is open then you
can go wild.

You can try making a premium closed source app if you want, but I think the
app store only accepts free & open source apps, so you'd have to sell it
through other means and have users manually install it (which of course
will make most users not want to touch it.)

   - https://apps.owncloud.com/content/add.php
   - https://github.com/owncloud

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 7:18 AM, Manish Bisht <manish.bisht490 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Devs,
>
> I am Manish Bisht currently in second year perusing B.Tech from SKIT,
> Jaipur, Rajasthan (India). I am familiar with many languages some of them
> are HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, C/C++, Java, and I am currently learning
> Python also. I have created many projects which are hosted on my github
> account (https://github.com/manishbisht). Also apart from my college
> hours i have also started my own startup with Run4Offers (
> http://www.run4offers.com/)
>
> I can add the picture editor app which can be integrated with gallary So I
> think i can complete this project So can anyone please give the more
> details about the project and its deliverables in more details So that I
> can start preparing my proposal. And also the project mentor is not
> assigned. When he/She will be assigned.
>
> I have experience in responsive design and also in material design theme
> to make ui attractive. Hope i will get the opportunity to complete this
> project.
>
> Waiting for your replies.
>
> Regards,
> Manish Bisht