[owncloud-devel] Create a picture editor app which would integrate with Gallery - GSOC 2016

Manish Bisht manish.bisht490 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 15:15:45 GMT 2016

I want to make the Android Application/Cross Platform Application (upon
requirement) using the Xamarin which has been recently acquired by
Microsoft. I am more interested in making the Cross Platform App because it
will help to target Android+Windows+iOS on one go. And the app will reach
the more users.

Looking forward to hearing from all developers for more suggestions. :)